Friday, December 6, 2013

twenty.seven.weeks

thanksgiving has come and gone... where did november go?! I can't believe it's over! twenty seven weeks yesterday. we had a whirlwind weekend of absolute fun. family time on thursday, rehearsal, shopping and dinner for the wedding friday, saturday primping and preparing for the greatest night, and sunday celebrating my amazing mother in law for her birthday, church, dinner with friends and home! 

how far along: 27 weeks, 3rd trimester!!

size of babe: 2 pounds 

sleep: sleeping well!

symptoms: I'm on my way out of the nesting phase. all I feel like doing is resting. I forget how the end can drain you so quickly. fortunately I have harp to keep my mind off many of those tired moments. 

best moments: harper loving on my belly at random times. 

food cravings/aversions: nothing really. 

looking forward to: seeing her face! 

belly pic:





1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing her sweet face too! Hope you can rest :)

    ReplyDelete