Wednesday, November 20, 2013

twenty.five.weeks

I can't believe this girl is going to be here in 15 ish weeks! 


how far along: 25 weeks

size of babe: 1 1/2 pounds aka the size of a squash

sleep: not sleeping too well, name of the game at this point!

symptoms: nesting still, as you can see below. 

best moments: harper being in her big girl bed, room being done and now getting the chance to focus on this new little one. 

food cravings/aversions: craving candy or something sweet at night. 

what makes you queasy: organic soup. something about it the last few times I've tried it- I can't finish it. Makes me nauseous. 

looking forward to: the quilt my Gramzy is making for #2, I can't wait! 

belly pic:

my little sweetie 


so thankful for our family- giving us their old bed frame, desk and hutch!!






2 comments:

  1. I love the room it's perfect! Maybe Ellie and Harp will be having sleepovers in there eventually :) crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks great and I love Harper in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete