Tuesday, September 21, 2010

our little nieces.

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our 4th niece. She is due October 14th, but my sister in law is having contractions... so we're hoping she comes within the next week. We are getting so excited to meet her. We had Lisa's shower on September 12th and it hit me how fun watching her grow, crawl, walk, and talk will be. God is so intricate with each little human. I can't wait to see what her personality is like.

matt and lisa, baby crowe, and the coach cake


the girls


With the arrival of our newest girl it got me thinking how much i love being an aunt. Ava, Alina, and Anna are so precious, we are blessed. Ava is the older, matter of fact, leader type. Alina is hilarious, sweet, and a follows her big sis. Anna just smiles and is the perfect little cuddle bug. Ava just started her second year of preschool and turned 5 on September 12th. I remember so clearly the day she was born. Each birth is so exciting. I had the huge honor of watching Anna come into the world and it is an experience I will never forget. What an emotional/exciting/draining 13 hours. my sister rocked it. I admire her for the strength she has. I can only hope i will have an ounce of her strength when i give birth.

all 3 beasley girls


ava on her first day at zion lutheran this fall


ava and alina

No comments:

Post a Comment